If you want your business to grow, you must not only plan how you’ll make it grow, but also how you will pay for that growth. Good financial planning is the cornerstone to success. We can help in the establishing a good financial planning system which can properly outline your goals and help establish the financial means to pay for those goals. Click a service below for more detail:
In order to control your business, it is imperative that you have accurate records prepared on a timely basis, and something to compare them to.
Your records should help you identify “where your business has been and where you are, so that you can make sound decisions about where to go next”.
As well, other users-banks, suppliers, employees, or government need or require information about your business.
Make sure your financial statements can answer yours and others questions about your business, such as:
- Is the business profitable?
- Where did the money go?
- Which customers warrant the most attention?
- Which supplier gave the best discount?
- How effective was the last sales promotion?
- How does this period’s results compare with previous ones?
- Is there enough money to pay the bills?
- How does the business compare with my competition?
Planning is required if you wish your business to grow, at your desired pace. Measurement of the results of your business operation is necessary so that you, the owner, can know how your business will pay for that growth!
We can provide information for your business showing comparisons with your established goal, prior year results, and even with industry comparisons.
All successful business managers must know how to manage money. Just what knowledge is necessary?
- Prepare budgets and plans to control daily activities.
- Be realistic about prospects.
- Know where the business is financially at all times.
- Know where expenditures go.
- Evaluate all major decisions and their consequences.
- Be constantly aware of the earning power of cash.
- Plan for those times when you will need to borrow funds.
Having the proper information is one of the best tools to manage your business effectively. Setting the proper procedures and policies in place provides you, the business owner, with accurate information to manage the business. We offer services to provide the information to you and we work with you to utilize the information to control your business.
The most strategic factor in business is KNOWLEDGE. Business owners who have a good knowledge of how to get production and sales need to also know the fundamentals of:
- Correct allocation of expense and overhead items
- Sound credit policies
- The proper balance of assets to capital
- Management of liabilities
- Funding of future growth
The information contained in the business financial statements provide valuable “nuggets” to help control costs and thereby improve profits. We can provide to our clients a valuable resource in the evaluation of costs and helping them to keep operations economical and efficient thereby keeping down the growth of expenses and improving their profits.